Re: Carrying the Sierra

  • n7krn
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2011
      Chris - Thank you! I saw that article too and have seen his pics in the photo section. That's what convinced me to post the question here. I have a shoulder bag similar to that for my emergency go kit. With a couple changes I could include the sierra in that too.

      For long hiking trips though, I'm still leaning towards a belly-bag or a front harness operating position. When I'm putting the miles on or climbing in rough terrain, it would be stowed on or in the backpack.

      73,
      Fred - N7KRN