Re:Its Working

  • Luis R. Anaya
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      Good! Congratulations!

      I'm done putting together the NorCal and managed to hear noise without
      burning down the house :). Even though I know that the receiver seems
      to work, I have to wait for tonight to calibrate it because I do not
      have another radio to generate signal :(.

      Nevertheless, I hope to be up in the air by the end of next week.

      73

      Luis - n2zxe