Re:Its Working

  • Petr Ourednik
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hi,

      my big congrats tu You ! Great job. I hope You will finish all mods.

      All of that waiting for me too as my Sierra waiting for time frame in my
      schedulle. Need to finishing the band module and smoke test. After that
      KC2 etc.
      Well hope to hear You on the air soon.

      73, Petr OK1RP
    • Luis R. Anaya
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        Good! Congratulations!

        I'm done putting together the NorCal and managed to hear noise without
        burning down the house :). Even though I know that the receiver seems
        to work, I have to wait for tonight to calibrate it because I do not
        have another radio to generate signal :(.

        Nevertheless, I hope to be up in the air by the end of next week.

        73

        Luis - n2zxe