A request for advice and more info on the receive 'chirp' I reported previously

  • g4abx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
      My Sierra has the digital display/keyer module.

      The receive chirp is only present if the display is showing "Frequency' If I switch the display to showing signal strength the chirp is gone!

      Any suggestions?
      Best 73's
      Bruce G4ABX
    • Hugo W. Catta
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
        Smaller VFO coupling cap?

        On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 21:31 +0000, g4abx wrote:

        > My Sierra has the digital display/keyer module.
        >
        > The receive chirp is only present if the display is showing
        > "Frequency' If I switch the display to showing signal strength the
        > chirp is gone!
        >
        > Any suggestions?
        > Best 73's
        > Bruce G4ABX

      • g4abx
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2010
          Good evening Hugo
          You were right!
          Dropped the 10p to 5p and the chirp went away :-)
          Best 73's & a Happy Christmas.
          Bruce G4ABX