Sierra with small LiIon Battery Pack

  • w0rw
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      i have posted a picture of my Sierra that has a small LiIon
      battery pack on the back. It is 0.75 AH, good for short ops, like Fox Hunts. It is velcro'ed to the rear of the radio.
      Very light weight. This pack could even fit inside the radio.
      See the "Photos" album "W0RW" or try this direct link:

      Paul w0rw
    • querencias
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
        That's a great shot of you in the Garden of the Gods- in the background that snow looks like powdered sugar

        72 de Grant