Welcome to Bill, W9ALD !

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Bill,

      welcome to our Sierra group.

      Bill has been a ham since 1973. He enjoy low power cw & ssb. The Sierra is his favorite and he would like to be in touch with others who appreciate it's design.

      Bill is Extra Class license operator and holder of 5BWAS & 6 meter WAS and getting close on 2 meters and 160m. Besides the Sierra Bill has the SST, the Ten Tec Argonaut 515 and number of other nice rigs.

      Bill I wish You good luck with Sierra and enjoy the group !

      73 - Petr, OK1RP
    • hairyclipper
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Petr,

        Thank you so much for approving my membership in this group. Also, a big Thank You for such a warm Welcome.

        I am looking forward to see a few other Sierras in the logbook other than my own.

        73,
        Bill W9ALD