Re: [sierra_wilderness_radio] Re: Portable This Saturday (091003)

  • grant vyborny
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
      Sierra to the Field - that's a great idea!

      I'd like to participate but I'm in Europe & didn't bring my Sierra - how about next month?

      72 de KT6L, Grant

      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:13 PM, kmcmindo <kellymcc@...> wrote:

      We'll start on 40m around 7035 depending on QRM. If it is bad, why don't we push up to 7115+ or so where things are normally quiet? Like to try some 30m fun too.

      What say ye? Can we get a Sierra to the Field event going this weekend? Starting about 1600 UTC.

      See you on 40m wx permitting.

      72,
      Kelly K4UPG
      http://k4upg.com