Sierra DL-PA Installation

  • k7hi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Does anyone have DL-PA installation guide for Sierra Wilderness? I obtained an old DL-PA on eBay and have pin-outs and instructions that came with it. I can figure everything out but would appreciate specific Sierra installation instructions, if they exist and if anyone has a copy that they could scan and email to me.
      TNX/73, Howard, K7HI
    • w0rw
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        Hi Howard,
        See the 'DL PA' Photo Album and the notes below the schematic for installation instructions..
        Paul w0rw