Norcal 40 A mods

  • pds22553
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      I have several 40 meter rigs and gathering parts to build a 2N2 40 but
      I would like to add a Norcal 40A to my station. I really would rather
      have another 30 meter rig as that is where I work the most. I read a
      post on the 4SQRP list where Dave W0CH worked someone on his 40A on 30
      meters. Dave made a webpage with the mods to put the 40A on 30 meters.
      It reads like it would be easy at the time of the build. I have a
      Emtech NW30 kit coming that will be the next project but I think my
      next budget draft will have to include a Norcal 40A kit. The link to
      Daves page is here. http://w0ch.com/nc40a/nc40a_30mod.htm
      If you have not looked at Dave's site U should hgave a peek while
      there. He has a fine lineup of QRP gear. What say you on the 40A on
      30? de Paul N0NBD