uTube Video

  • flthompsonjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 6:39 AM
      Good job and thanks on the video.
      I'm sure the K3 can sound better. HI HI.
      If some don't realize it, Wayne designed the Sierra first,
      then changed the mixer to a DBM from the NE602 making the K2.
      Then he pulled the MC1350 IF for the K1.
      The mixing arrangement is the basically the same in all.
      I have the Sierra and the K1, and the RX in both outperform my Yaesu
      FT-897D and the 857.
      Lee, WA8QFE