Re: new member

  • Petr Ourednik
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Kevin,

      some time it is possible to find Sierra on flea market. Its very hard
      to find it but time to time it is...I hope that we will be able to
      help You to find it or You can purchase the kit from Wilderness Radio
      web.

      Take care for Yourself on Your current mission and see You soon from
      home QTH !

      73 - Petr, OK1RP
      --
      Petr Ourednik

      --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "keywestmarlin"
      <keywestmarlin@...> wrote:

      > thanks for letting me join the group i am sure it will be a
      pleasure,
      > i am currently in IAQ but due to return to the states in 09, as a
      new
      > member to the group i would like to know, first where can i acquire
      > one of the wilderness radios, and second does this group have net
      that
      > they meet on a regular basis? thanks kevin KC4UNA

    • keywestmarlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2008
        --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Lyness, AF4LQ"
        <olyellr@...> wrote:

        > keywestmarlin wrote:
        > > thanks for letting me join the group i am sure it will be a
        pleasure,
        > > i am currently in IAQ but due to return to the states in 09, as
        a new
        > > member to the group i would like to know, first where can i
        acquire
        > > one of the wilderness radios, and second does this group have
        net that
        > > they meet on a regular basis? thanks kevin KC4UNA
        >
        > Kevin,
        >
        > You'll find the Sierra at Wilderness Radio:
        > <http://www.fix.net/~jparker/wild.html>
        >
        > No, I don't know of any net related to the Sierra. Sorry. I hope
        you get
        > home soon and thank you very much for your service over there.
        Take care
        > and stay safe.
        >
        > 73, Mike
        > af4lq

        thx mike i found it at the site you mentioned will be ordering soon
      • keywestmarlin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2008
          <olyellr@...> wrote:

          > keywestmarlin wrote:
          > > thanks for letting me join the group i am sure it will be a
          pleasure,
          > > i am currently in IAQ but due to return to the states in 09, as
          a new
          > > member to the group i would like to know, first where can i
          acquire
          > > one of the wilderness radios, and second does this group have
          net that
          > > they meet on a regular basis? thanks kevin KC4UNA
          >
          > Kevin,
          >
          > You'll find the Sierra at Wilderness Radio:
          > <http://www.fix.net/~jparker/wild.html>
          >
          > No, I don't know of any net related to the Sierra. Sorry. I hope
          you get
          > home soon and thank you very much for your service over there.
          Take care
          > and stay safe.
          >
          > 73, Mike
          > af4lq

          thx mike found it and will be ordering soon Kevin KC4UNa