Welcome to Sierra enthusiast !

  • Petr Ourednik
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2007
      Hi all,

      Welcome everybody who is interested in that design still, Sierra owners,
      enthusiasts and lovers.

      As first step I added to FIles ARRL review of Sierra incl. the
      schematic and filters data. Also allignment is possible to find over
      there.
      Second I added the document with summary of mods of the Sierra as I
      found on internet.

      regards,

      Petr, OK1RP
    • Bill Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2007
        Hello Petr:

        You did a great job putting the intro page together. I see tha I am #3
        on the list...and I'm sure many more will show up.

        Carry-on

        KXBill
      • Petr Ourednik
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2007
          Hi Bill,

          as I see You joined group successfully. I am not sure where is the
          problem but I received more emails with the same message. I hope that
          it will work well later.

          Well today I added few nice links with informations about Sierra and
          also with schematic and modifications. I hope that it will be usefull
          for more people.

          Best regards,

          73, Petr OK1RP

          --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Harris"
          <w7kxb@...> wrote:

          > Hello Petr:
          >
          > You did a great job putting the intro page together. I see tha I am
          > on the list...and I'm sure many more will show up.
          >
          > Carry-on
          >
          > KXBill

        • Bill Harris
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2007
            I tried joining the group via yahoo's group web site. No Joy....Then I
            clicked on the email address at the bottom of your qrp-l posting.
            Put "subscribe" in the body;..was contacted by yahoo groups; submitted
            their form and BINGO...I'm on board...

            Carry-on
            KXBill

            --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Petr Ourednik"