Re: Picked up a used Sierra

  • rhmcus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
      Larry

      Thanks for the good report on the Sierra. Ive been saving up for one.
      The radio looks like the ticket for me because of its size,
      portability and low power consumption a big plus for me. I have a 7ah
      Gel cell and solar cell so am planning on taking it with me camping.

      Rich KG5IF

      --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "llgaalaas"