Re: [sierra_wilderness_radio] Welcome to Larry, KB0R !

  • lgaalaas@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 5:33 PM
      Will be glad to look at it for you.  I assume you'll send it via email,  or do you need my home address?

      From: "Lee Thompson" <flthompsonjr@...>

      Larry, KB0R,
      I'm going to dig in my old Sierra archives and send you a PC board layout.
      If you
      would, could you compare it to the one that FAR circuits is selling ??
      I'm just curious about it's layout and that of the band module, I may try
      one of their
      band module boards on 6 meters.
      73
      Lee, WA8QFE