I Blew it !

  • Lee Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2008
      I've always wanted a Sierra to Sierra QSO, just for fun.
      I had the Sierra on 40 meters tonight for a hour and made 4 QSO's, the object being
      to give it a final test to a compact antenna tuner I had built, and get ready to head to the woods camping tomorrow.
      As fate would have it, I packed up the Sierra and got back on 40 with the FT-897.T
      The first station I had a QSO with was VE3FUJ/QRP.
      Need I mention what rig he runs ? ?
      Lee, WA8QFE