QRP Bob - Outstanding Repairs & Touch Up

  • querencias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      Gents,

      just recently sent y little Sierra to QRP Bob for touch up and to trouble shoot a couple of band modules that a friend gave to me, eight modules in all. He turned it around in less than 3 days ane I had it back in my hands 2 days later - outstanding!

      He found that on several boards the T1 transformer leads had been reversed - now everything is working great.

      Can't recommend Bob too highly.

      72 de KT6L