Welcome to Eric, KD0TKO !

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 1:06 AM
      Eric,

      welcome to our Sierra group !

      Eric is a new ham operator living in Minnesota. He has recently received his general license so I would like to send big congrats !!!

      Eric love the idea of low power CW and contacting people worldwide. He would love to learn more about and join our Sierra group.

      Please welcome Eric in our group and mainly in the ham radio > best hobby on the planet...

      Do not hesitate Eric to ask for any kind of task regarding not only the QRP and Sierra kit but also ham radio in general. We are ready to help you.

      73 - Petr, OK1RP