Wilderness Radio Sierra Back Panel Plate ...EXTRA INFO ...

  • Andy - GM0NWI
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      Guy's 'n' Gal's ...

      Further to my earlier post regarding the need for an un-molested (stock) -
      Wilderness Radio Sierra Rear Panel

      I have uploaded to my folder in the Photo's section of the group, a picture
      of the ACTUAL Rear Panel I have on my
      Sierra at the moment ...

      The photo is entitled :-

      " Wilderness Radio Sierra Rear Facia Panel 2 "

      What I am\was hoping to do if a new panel is found, is to migrate some of
      the more " Front Panel Friendly " controls
      you see in the photograph to front panel of my radio (i.e The Keyer function
      switch for starters !) ...

      This of course would leave some un-sightly holes in the existing rear panel,
      so that is the reason for looking for a
      replacement just in case anyone has any further questions or doubts ...

      I FORGOT to ask previously - Does anyone know if "QRP Bob" still stocks the
      PANELS at least for the Sierra ? I'd
      be REAL interested if someone closer to him might help me source\purchase
      any said new panel if he still has them for
      sale ...

      T.I.A.

      73's
      Andy