Drive problems?

  • k4cml
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 6:59 PM
      Hi fellows;

      I have a problem I wonder if any others have had. My Sierra was working fine earlier; was getting 4W or better out on 40.Now, on any band I can only get about 1W out. When I adjust the drive control, the power doesn't seem to increase until I get near high end, than it jumps up to about 1W out. Have replaced drive control with no success, so am not too sure where to go from here. Switched out the final also just as a check with no improvement. Receiver is working fine so that eliminates parts of the radio.
      Would appreciate any input I can get that might help.

      Colin K4CML