Welcome to Paul, KB2TPA!

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
      Paul,

      welcome to our group.

      Paul built a Sierra and it's a keeper...

      Enjoy it over here.

      73 - Petr, OK1RP
    • acemme53
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
        I just wanted to say Hi to the group. Thanks for the invite.

        I am looking for the build manual that shipped with my Wilderness Sierra, I thought it might be in the Files section. I checked on the Wilderness site, not there - found lots of Mods Info.

        Can anybody please provide a link?

        Thanks in advance.

        Paul in WNY
        KB2TPA