Re: Welcome to Malcom, K4MLP!

  • k4mlp
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
      Thank you. I usually spell it Malcolm. I have been trying to decide which way to go in QRP and I think I have decided to this way. By the way, could someone recommend some good training aids for learning cw?

      Malcolm, K4MLP
    • Trey McFerrin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012
        Malcolm,

        I t worked well for me.

        73
        Trey KJ4FDV

        Thank you. I usually spell it Malcolm. I have been trying to decide which way to go in QRP and I think I have decided to this way. By the way, could someone recommend some good training aids for learning cw?

        Malcolm, K4MLP

      • Malcolm Parsons
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
          Just registered with them last night!  Thanks for the endorsement.