Sierra for sale

  • Trey McFerrin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 823 KB
    All,

    My Wilderness Sierra is for sale with six band modules. Cosmetically and operationally the rig is in perfect shape. I built it myself about a year ago and it came out well if I do say so myself. I know how to solder and will be glad to send internal pictures to prove it (to serious buyers). No KC2 is included. Four of the band modules are built and tuned (80M, 40M, 20M, and 15M). 30M and 10M are unbuilt. An extra blank band module board is also included. Asking $410 shipped conus, my break even point. If you have any questions, please email me or call at 256.529.7547. See attached picture.

    73
    Trey KJ4FDV
  • lopwr@bellsouth.net
    Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2013
      I am willing to sell my Sierra.

      The rig has the KC2 option. I have all the band modules 160 - 10. (160 is not built) It includes the noise blanker which is built but not installed. It comes with the original manuals and a VCR movie case to store the modules.

      Its a good radio - I've worked DXCC milliwatt with it. It has the RIT mod listed in the manual (change in resistor). I also did the power mod with the choke. Its easy to put back to original if you want. The PA is the original.

      The price - $500 CONUS - wrapped, packed, shipped, insured, and tracked.

      Easy payment via PayPal.
      Email me if interested - lopwr "at" bellsouth.net
      Pics available

      73/72 - Larry NU4B
    • Donavan Sands

        Message 4 of 6 , Sep 8, 2013
          The Sierra has been sold.

          73, NU4B

          --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "lopwr@..." <lopwr@...> wrote:

          > I am willing to sell my Sierra.
          >
          > The rig has the KC2 option. I have all the band modules 160 - 10. (160 is not built) It includes the noise blanker which is built but not installed. It comes with the original manuals and a VCR movie case to store the modules.
          >
          > Its a good radio - I've worked DXCC milliwatt with it. It has the RIT mod listed in the manual (change in resistor). I also did the power mod with the choke. Its easy to put back to original if you want. The PA is the original.
          >
          > The price - $500 CONUS - wrapped, packed, shipped, insured, and tracked.
          >
          > Easy payment via PayPal.
          > Email me if interested - lopwr "at" bellsouth.net
          > Pics available
          >
          > 73/72 - Larry NU4B

        • bv2chjeep