Welcome to Keith, N8CEP!

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Keith,

      welcome to our group.

      Keith is a fan of the Sierra!
      We hope to meet You on the air with Sierra
      and wish to enjoy it over here...

      73 - Petr, OK1RP
    • Keith Hamilton
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
        Thank you for the warm welcome!

        I am looking for a Sierra. I used to own one but unfortunately sold it (dumb). I am hoping someday to find another Sierra in good physical shape with the optional KC2 front panel and frequency display and the ABX filter. If anyone feels like selling theirs, please contact me.

        Until then, I hope to enjoy all of the files and posts here!
        73
        Keith N8CEP