Re: 4m band module

  • crivil64
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
      4 meter ?

      Is it a ham new band in your contry ?

      Just curious. I never heard about a 4 meter band.

      Chris VE2VAE
    • Petr Ourednik
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
        Chris,

        yes, available in OK land upon special permit.

        See more details about the 4m band here:

        http://www.70mhz.org/index.php?categoryid=1&p2_start=13

        73 - Petr, OK1RP

        --
        "Noses out of the screens and back on the radios!"(G3VTT)
        "See You on the wireless"(G3ZWH)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013
          Hi,

          does anybody play with the module for 4m band? I am really interesting in the 70MHz operation so I am thinking about Sierra of course...!

          73 - Petr, OK1RP