4m band module

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hi,

      does anybody play with the module for 4m band? I am really interesting in the 70MHz operation so I am thinking about Sierra of course...!

      73 - Petr, OK1RP
    • crivil64
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
        4 meter ?

        Is it a ham new band in your contry ?

        Just curious. I never heard about a 4 meter band.

        Chris VE2VAE
      • Petr Ourednik
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
          Chris,

          yes, available in OK land upon special permit.

          See more details about the 4m band here:

          http://www.70mhz.org/index.php?categoryid=1&p2_start=13

          73 - Petr, OK1RP

          --
          "Noses out of the screens and back on the radios!"(G3VTT)
          "See You on the wireless"(G3ZWH)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013