How much is my Sierra worth?

  • rbfh1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      I built the Wilderness Radio (Sierra) a few years ago along with I believe all of the avaliable band modules. When I bought the kit, I was told it was the last one of the frequency readouts he had. I actually sent the radio to Bob for a tune-up after I built it so I know it works. I never got around to tuning the band modules so I don't know about them. The radio has just been sitting and if the money was right I was considering selling it. How much are these going for now?