Re: Sierra PA

  • Georges
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2012
      Hi Claus,

      A 3mm white led, the corresponding hole at the right place and a small application of neopren glue.

      Regards

      Georges

      --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "claus" <clausjc2003@...> wrote:

      > Hi George.. cool looking stuff on your pics.. how did you make the meter lightning ??
      >
      > Claus
      >
      > --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Georges" <f6dfz@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi to the group,
      > >
      > > I added pictures of my power amplifier for my Sierra (F6DFZ Photos file).
      > > With the Sierra, it outputs from 23W on 10m to over 40W on 40, 30 and 20m.
      > > Transmit/receive is electronic and no noise is added to the Sierra.
      > > It's schematic diagram comes from ARRL/QST Home Brew Challenge, and you have a Yahoo Groups for these amplifiers (ARRL HBC).
      > >
      > > Best regards
      > >
      > > Georges

    • querencias
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2012
        Georges,

        La petite apparelle est magnifique !

        Is a parts kit available, or PCBs? Beautiful job - merci bien pour le partage .

        Grant KT6L

        --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Georges" <f6dfz@...> wrote:

        > Hi to the group,
        >
        > I added pictures of my power amplifier for my Sierra (F6DFZ Photos file).
        > With the Sierra, it outputs from 23W on 10m to over 40W on 40, 30 and 20m.
        > Transmit/receive is electronic and no noise is added to the Sierra.
        > It's schematic diagram comes from ARRL/QST Home Brew Challenge, and you have a Yahoo Groups for these amplifiers (ARRL HBC).
        >
        > Best regards
        >
        > Georges

      • Georges
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2012
          Hi Grant

          Many thanks for your appreciation.
          No, it's not a kit, nor is the PCB available, sorry.
          My main goal was to be able to quickly disassemble the PCB, so I used on board BNC, RCA, a plug in front panel...
          The amplifier is doing very well, thanks to a great design.
          Best regards

          Georges

          > La petite apparelle est magnifique !
          >
          > Is a parts kit available, or PCBs? Beautiful job - merci bien pour le partage .
          >
          > Grant KT6L
          >
          > --- In sierra_wilderness_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Georges" <f6dfz@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi to the group,
          > >
          > > I added pictures of my power amplifier for my Sierra (F6DFZ Photos file).
          > > With the Sierra, it outputs from 23W on 10m to over 40W on 40, 30 and 20m.
          > > Transmit/receive is electronic and no noise is added to the Sierra.
          > > It's schematic diagram comes from ARRL/QST Home Brew Challenge, and you have a Yahoo Groups for these amplifiers (ARRL HBC).
          > >
          > > Best regards
          > >
          > > Georges

        • Georges
          Message 4 of 6 , May 26, 2012
            I need to add that there is a possibility of kit from Jim WA2EUJ, just check the ARRLHBC Yahoo group.

            Georges