Re: Welcome to Sven, DJ2AT!

  • dj2at
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 10:16 AM
      Many thanks for the nice introduction!

      I am used to these kinds of rigs and already have an OHR 100A as 40m version and some two other rigs that are similar except that they are all monoband rigs.

      I am fascinated about the plug-in module for multiband usage. The MC1350 is a nice low-noise I.F. amp and in combination with a single crystal filter behind the Sierra must be very quiet.

      I am looking for general information, hints and modifications.

      vy 73!

      Sven, DJ2AT