Hi Doug, Running the engine with a stuck chain tensioner is asking for severe trouble. The chain and guides will be wearing fast and at some point the chainianlinden_uk
Don't run it too far or you will be doing more than a chain job. I'd suggest pulling the valve cover off and looking at the upper guide to see if it isbshapton
Hi all, new to the group here, thanks for letting me join. Just picked up a 2001 Chevy Tracker ZR2, it's in pretty good shape but I got it pretty cheap causeweareallgettingscrewed
- Oct 7, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.