Closing this group

  • J. Pablo" Fernández
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 11:51 PM
      Hello,

      Since it is not being active except for the daily spam it receives that
      I have to filter, I've decided to delete this group. It didn't work as
      expected but it worked a bit.

      If you feel strong about this group staying alive, you have one week to
      let me know and instead of deleting it, I'll handle it to you.

      Thank you very much for your participation!
      --
      J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno@...> http://pupeno.com
    • zarchne@micek.csz.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 1:28 PM
        On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 07:51:30AM +0100, J. Pablo Fernández wrote:
        > Since it is not being active except for the daily spam it receives that
        > I have to filter, I've decided to delete this group. It didn't work as
        > expected but it worked a bit.
        >
        > If you feel strong about this group staying alive, you have one week to
        > let me know and instead of deleting it, I'll handle it to you.

        Well, I could try, and see how burdensome it is.
      • J. Pablo" Fernández
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12 1:28 AM
          Hello,

          Sorry for the delay, you are a new owner now.