Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984!

  • Andono, Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 5:38 AM

      I bet that you look good on the dancefloor,
      ...I don't know if you’re looking for romance or...,
      ...I don't know what you’re looking for...
      ...said I bet that you look good on the dancefloor,
      ...dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984...!

      "arctic monkeys"

      ‘Bigger than Beatles… After one week’ – The Times

      “They’re the future of music” – The Sun

      “The sharpest British band since The Jam” – Dazed and Confused

      'this is a stripped-down, punk rock record with every touchstone of Great British Music covered: The Britishness of The Kinks, the melodic nous of The Beatles, the sneer of The Sex Pistols, the wit of The Smiths, the groove of The Stone Roses, the anthems of Oasis, the clatter of The Libertines.....' 10/10 - NME

      NSP 1212 Telkomsel

      Ketik: RING<spasi>ON<spasi>0632503 dan kirim SMS ke nomer 1212

      Music from EMI

      This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20 7795 7000.

      This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group plc.

      Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

      Registered in England No 229231.