RE: [shs65-69] Re: My life

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005

      Hi Ed,

      Tom shared your email with me, and I’m sharing it with Mark and Bonnie Johannes. Not sure if you and Mark crossed paths in High School. Anyway, Bonnie was struck with MS shortly after they were married. I’m sure you have developed a support network by now, but perhaps there are resources that Mark and Bonnie might know of and share with you. (Thanks, Mark and Bonnie.)

      My wife, Mary, also retired from GM in 2000 after 34 years at the Tech Center (which just happens to sit on the old farm where my mother was born – my grandfather sold it to GM in the 40’s).

      I just biked through New Baltimore in July – the Michigander bike tour ended in Algonac; and I grew up on 32 Mile Road near North Ave. (south of Armada).

      Sorry to hear you can’t the reunion, but thanks so much for sharing your story. I’m hoping that many more of us will be in touch via email in the future.

      And kudos for the things you are doing to make a difference.

      Peace,

      Tony