Great Time, Thanks for coming

  • Mary Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013

      A good time was had by all.  Thanks Don so much for hosting, it was a nice intimate party, you have a great house.  Thanks Erick for grilling, thanks gang for coming.

      We are sorry some of you could not make it but you were there in spirit with us, you were missed.

      Here is a link 2013 Our Classmate Barbeque to the pictures from Sunday.

      Again, thanks so much for coming, bringing food and friendship.  Until we meet again…

      Hugs

      Mary & Tony

      Mary 2

      Seven Deadly Social Sins

      Politics without principle

      Wealth without work

      Commerce without morality

      Pleasure without conscience

      Education without character

      Science without humanity

      Worship without sacrifice

      -Gandhi (Sojourner)

    • THOMAS CZARNIK

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
          Sounds like you all had a great time--without us. And we are not sure how you "photoshopped" all of those old dudes into the pictures, but it really did not look like all of those 14, 15 and 16 year old guys that played football, baseball, basketball, etc. together. (By the way, all the gals look terrific).

          Sorry we missed it. Maybe we can make the next party.

          And, as always, we hope you have a SuperFantasticExcellentGreatDay!!

          Dan & Annette Bramos
          Directory Representatives for Virginia, Maryland, Delaware & New Hampshire
          THE GOOD SAM RV TRAVEL GUIDE & CAMPGROUND DIRECTORY
          CELL 614.332.1230
          FAX # 1-888-325-1417