Let the Party Begin

  • Mary Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013

      Well folks thanks for responding.  I’m sure we will have a great time and good BBQ.

      Don is ready for us and we are ready for a party.  So we will see you all there around 2 and if you have any questions please give me a shout back.

      If any of you have a cooler we can put ice in to keep the ‘water’ cold bring it along.

      Thanks for your friendship.

      Hugs

      Mary

      Mary 2

      Seven Deadly Social Sins

      Politics without principle       Wealth without work

      Commerce without morality     Pleasure without conscience

      Education without character     Science without humanity

      Worship without sacrifice

      -Gandhi (Sojourner)