Re: [shs65-69] Shirley Ann Cavanagh

  • Msgr. Robert Sable
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013
      Tom,

      May your Mom rest in peace!  Will remember you and the family in prayer.

      Bob Sable
      Vatican Mailing Address:
      Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
      Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
      Palazzo della Cancelleria
      00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

      Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
      Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
      Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

      Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

      THIS Military Mailing address effectively becomes non-functional for you to send mail to me
      of any sort after July 2013.

      SO PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS and Only Use the Vatican Mailing Address above.

      DELETE THIS ADDRESS:
      Msgr. Robert SABLE, LtCol (Ret)
      PSC 803  Box "R"
      FPO AE  09608

      Vatican Mailing Address:
      Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
      Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
      Palazzo della Cancelleria
      00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

      Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
      Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
      Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

      Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

      Physical Address within the city of Rome
      Do not send mail to this physical address:
      Palazzo della Cancelleria
      Piazza della Cancelleria, #1
      00186 ROMA  Italy
      (located between Piazza Navona and Campo dei Fiori)

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 4:57 PM, Cavnaw@... wrote:

      After a short battle with cancer, my mom passed quietly this morning into God's loving arms.  She held on until her four sons could come to be by her side to say goodbye.  Even though Alzheimer's had robbed her of her memories, she kept her keen sense of humor to the end.  Her kind and gentle manner touched everyone.  When she passed, the medical staffed lined up to give her a tearful goodbye.

      Current plans call for a rosary this coming Sunday night at the Estes - Leadley Funeral Home in Lansing, Mi, and a Mass at St. Gerard's in Lansing on Monday. I'll post final details once we confirm them.

      Please remember her in your prayers.

      Thanks to all of you.  She always asked me how you were all doing.

      Tom