Re: [shs65-69] Shirley Ann Cavanagh

  • THOMAS CZARNIK
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013

      Tom,  Your Mom sounds like a great lady who loved and was loved a lot.  Sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers for all our parents who have passed or are struggling with old age and illness.  Tom Czarnik

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013
        Tom,

        May your Mom rest in peace!  Will remember you and the family in prayer.

        Bob Sable
        Vatican Mailing Address:
        Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
        Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
        Palazzo della Cancelleria
        00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

        Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
        Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
        Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

        Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

        THIS Military Mailing address effectively becomes non-functional for you to send mail to me
        of any sort after July 2013.

        SO PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS and Only Use the Vatican Mailing Address above.

        DELETE THIS ADDRESS:
        Msgr. Robert SABLE, LtCol (Ret)
        PSC 803  Box "R"
        FPO AE  09608

        Vatican Mailing Address:
        Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
        Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
        Palazzo della Cancelleria
        00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

        Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
        Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
        Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

        Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

        Physical Address within the city of Rome
        Do not send mail to this physical address:
        Palazzo della Cancelleria
        Piazza della Cancelleria, #1
        00186 ROMA  Italy
        (located between Piazza Navona and Campo dei Fiori)