Re: [shs65-69] Shirley Ann Cavanagh

  • Damitio, James
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
      Tom,

      Sorry to hear about your mom. Our prayers are with you and your family.

      Jim

      Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013

        Tom,  Your Mom sounds like a great lady who loved and was loved a lot.  Sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers for all our parents who have passed or are struggling with old age and illness.  Tom Czarnik

        After a short battle with cancer, my mom passed quietly this morning into God's loving arms.  She held on until her four sons could come to be by her side to say goodbye.  Even though Alzheimer's had robbed her of her memories, she kept her keen sense of humor to the end.  Her kind and gentle manner touched everyone.  When she passed, the medical staffed lined up to give her a tearful goodbye.

        Current plans call for a rosary this coming Sunday night at the Estes - Leadley Funeral Home in Lansing, Mi, and a Mass at St. Gerard's in Lansing on Monday. I'll post final details once we confirm them.

        Please remember her in your prayers.

        Thanks to all of you.  She always asked me how you were all doing.

        Tom

      • Msgr. Robert Sable
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013
          Tom,

          May your Mom rest in peace!  Will remember you and the family in prayer.

          Bob Sable
          Vatican Mailing Address:
          Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
          Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
          Palazzo della Cancelleria
          00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

          Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
          Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
          Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

          Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

          THIS Military Mailing address effectively becomes non-functional for you to send mail to me
          of any sort after July 2013.

          SO PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS and Only Use the Vatican Mailing Address above.

          DELETE THIS ADDRESS:
          Msgr. Robert SABLE, LtCol (Ret)
          PSC 803  Box "R"
          FPO AE  09608

          Vatican Mailing Address:
          Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
          Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
          Palazzo della Cancelleria
          00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

          Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
          Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
          Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

          Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

          Physical Address within the city of Rome
          Do not send mail to this physical address:
          Palazzo della Cancelleria
          Piazza della Cancelleria, #1
          00186 ROMA  Italy
          (located between Piazza Navona and Campo dei Fiori)