Re: [shs65-69] Shirley Ann Cavanagh

  • Daniel Bramos
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
      Hi Tom, we are sorry to hear about the passing of your mother.

      We will keep her, and your whole family in our thoughts and prayers.

      And, as always, we hope you have a SuperFantasticExcellentGreatDay!!

      Dan & Annette Bramos
      Directory Representatives for Virginia, Maryland, Delaware & New Hampshire
      THE GOOD SAM RV TRAVEL GUIDE & CAMPGROUND DIRECTORY
      CELL 614.332.1230
      FAX # 1-888-325-1417

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
        Tom,

        Sorry to hear about your mom. Our prayers are with you and your family.

        Jim

        Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013

          Tom,  Your Mom sounds like a great lady who loved and was loved a lot.  Sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers for all our parents who have passed or are struggling with old age and illness.  Tom Czarnik

          After a short battle with cancer, my mom passed quietly this morning into God's loving arms.  She held on until her four sons could come to be by her side to say goodbye.  Even though Alzheimer's had robbed her of her memories, she kept her keen sense of humor to the end.  Her kind and gentle manner touched everyone.  When she passed, the medical staffed lined up to give her a tearful goodbye.

          Current plans call for a rosary this coming Sunday night at the Estes - Leadley Funeral Home in Lansing, Mi, and a Mass at St. Gerard's in Lansing on Monday. I'll post final details once we confirm them.

          Please remember her in your prayers.

          Thanks to all of you.  She always asked me how you were all doing.

          Tom

        • Msgr. Robert Sable
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013
            Tom,

            May your Mom rest in peace!  Will remember you and the family in prayer.

            Bob Sable
            Vatican Mailing Address:
            Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
            Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
            Palazzo della Cancelleria
            00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

            Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
            Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
            Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

            Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

            THIS Military Mailing address effectively becomes non-functional for you to send mail to me
            of any sort after July 2013.

            SO PLEASE DELETE IT FROM YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS and Only Use the Vatican Mailing Address above.

            DELETE THIS ADDRESS:
            Msgr. Robert SABLE, LtCol (Ret)
            PSC 803  Box "R"
            FPO AE  09608

            Vatican Mailing Address:
            Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
            Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
            Palazzo della Cancelleria
            00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

            Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
            Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
            Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

            Principal e-mail: rmsable@...

            Physical Address within the city of Rome
            Do not send mail to this physical address:
            Palazzo della Cancelleria
            Piazza della Cancelleria, #1
            00186 ROMA  Italy
            (located between Piazza Navona and Campo dei Fiori)