Fwd: Joe Tylutki

  • Msgr. Robert Sable
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2013
      Classmates,

      I just received this notice from Joe Tylutki's sons nd Daughter-in-law.  Joe died yesterday, 28 May 2013 in Illinois.
      May He rest in peace!

      Please remember him in your prayer, and if possible pass this information on to other classmates.

      In Christ Jesus,

      Bob Sable

      Vatican Mailing Address:
      Rev.mo Mons.  Robert  Michael SABLE
      Prelate Auditor of the Roman Rota
      Palazzo della Cancelleria
      00120 Vatican City State EUROPE

      Studio Office/Residence Phone: (011 39) 06.698.87.592
      Cell when in Italy:  (011 39) 338.441.4679
      Cell when in USA: 325.320-5540

      Principal e-mail: rmsable@...
      Alt. e-mail: msgr.sable@...

      Military Mailing Address
      Msgr. Robert SABLE, LtCol (Ret)
      PSC 803  Box "R"
      FPO AE  09608

      Physical Address within the city of Rome:
      Palazzo della Cancelleria
      Piazza della Cancelleria, #1
      00186 ROMA  Italy
      (located between Piazza Navona and Campo dei Fiori)

      Begin forwarded message:

      Subject: Joe Tylutki
      Date: May 29, 2013 8:16:49 AM GMT+02:00
      To: "Msgr. Robert Sable" <rmsable@...>

      It is with deepest regret that I inform you that Joe died on Tuesday May 28 at a hospital affiliated with the Illinois home for veterans in Quincy IL.

      Per his wishes, he will be interned at Mulliken cemetery in Mulliken MI next to Judy.

      A Catholic service will be held in Grand Ledge before the internment. (There is no Catholic Church in Mulliken).

      We know you have been busy the past few months but did want to update you.

      Ericka & Joe

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Daniel Bramos
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2013
        Good morning, Bob,

        Thanks for letting us know about Joe. How very sad to hear that he has passed. But may his soul rest in peace, and may Eternal Light shine upon him.

        Joe and his family will be in our prayers.

        And, as always, we hope you have a SuperFantasticExcellentGreatDay!!

        Dan & Annette Bramos
        Directory Representatives for Virginia, Maryland, Delaware & New Hampshire
        THE GOOD SAM RV TRAVEL GUIDE & CAMPGROUND DIRECTORY
        CELL 614.332.1230
        FAX # 1-888-325-1417

        Date: May 29, 2013 8:16:49 AM GMT+02:00
        To: "Msgr. Robert Sable" <rmsable@...>

        It is with deepest regret that I inform you that Joe died on Tuesday May 28 at a hospital affiliated with the Illinois home for veterans in Quincy IL.   Per his wishes, he will be interned at Mulliken cemetery in Mulliken MI next to Judy. A Catholic service will be held in Grand Ledge before the internment. (There is no Catholic Church in Mulliken). We know you have been busy the past few months but did want to update you. Ericka & Joe Sent from my iPhone
      • Anthony Campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2013
          Thanks, Bob. Let us know if you hear more about arrangements, where to send cards, etc.

          Rest in Peace, Joe.

          Tony and Mary