RE: [shs65-69] Mother of Bruce Forintos

  • Damitio, James
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2013

      Our prayers are with the Forintos family at this time.

      Jim Damitio

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 28, 2013
          My prayers this Holy Week and on Easter Sunday will be for Bruce's mom.  It is truly wonderful to see how Sacred Heart Seminarians, even after over four decades, can continually come back together for each other.  Deepest condolences Bruce.

          Tom