Re: [shs65-69] Mother of Bruce Forintos

  • Daniel Bramos
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2013
      We were very sorry to hear about Bruce's Mom. She will be remembered in our prayers this Holy Week.

      May she rest in peace, and may Eternal Light shine upon her.

      Dan & Annette Bramos

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2013

        Our prayers are with the Forintos family at this time.

        Jim Damitio

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 28, 2013
            My prayers this Holy Week and on Easter Sunday will be for Bruce's mom.  It is truly wonderful to see how Sacred Heart Seminarians, even after over four decades, can continually come back together for each other.  Deepest condolences Bruce.

            Tom