What next for Holy Mother Church

  • markj
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Well, today I've heard a lot of the secular media as well as the religious media on the news from Rome. With whom will the Holy Spirit bless the Church as next leader? Will the usual axiom of "He who goes into the conclave a pope will come out a Cardinal" be true again?

      Will he be another "conservative" European? Certainly not an American post Vatican II "liberal". How about a man who will bring something altogether new to the Church, a man from the African or Asian continent?

      This will certainly see the fulfillment of what I believe to be a Chinese greeting, "May you live in interesting times!"

      My prayer is simple, may the Holy Spirit bring to the Church a man with such extraordinary gifts that he will lead the Holy Church into new growth and greater unity than we have ever seen in her history.

      A blessed Lent to All.

      Mark J
    • Deacon Timothy Pilon
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
        Dear All

        I would like to see someone who is Hispanic.

        T. P.

        To: shs65-69@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
          No va a pasar, Mano!

          To: shs65-69@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
            A friend of mine, who lives in Rome, says the rumor there is that it will be someone from SHS.

            Sent from my iPhone

            No va a pasar, Mano!

            To: shs65-69@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
              Fat Chance!

              T. P.

              A friend of mine, who lives in Rome, says the rumor there is that it will be someone from SHS.

              Sent from my iPhone

              No va a pasar, Mano!

              To: shs65-69@yahoogroups.com <mailto:shs65-69@yahoogroups.com>