My next biking adventure

  • Anthony Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 7:27 PM
      For those who may be interested, I will again be biking to raise funds for the Fuller Center for Housing; this time from Maine to New Jersey the last week of May. If any one would like to contribute you can copy and paste the link below into your browser and it will take you directly to my personal donation page.

      For more info contact me at soupysdad@... or go to www.fullercenter.org/bikeadventure.

      Donation page link:

      http://www.fullercenter.org/civicrm/contribute/pcp/info?reset=1&id=136

      Thanks,

      Tony

      Currently houseless by choice
      No one should live in substandard housing, but over a billion do
    • James May

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 7:28 PM

          Thanks, Jim. If I survive the training that will be half the battle.

          Seriously, this commitment is a good motivator to get out there and move. I’m down 10 pounds for the year.