Re: [shs65-69] Party Planning

  • Paul Wilhelm
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hi Mary...Diane and I will definitely be there. I will get back to you on what we can bring.

      Paul

      From: soupysmom@...
      Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:15:24 -0500
      Subject: [shs65-69] Party Planning

      Okay folks here is the scoop.
      the party will be on Friday the 9th of December at 7:30pm at Rory & Helene's here is the map to their house:

      Parking will be on the street just like we used to do on Muirland.
      Coming and Bringing:
      Bolgers = Main Dish Probably Pizza
      Stanleys = Thai Fresh Rolls.
      Mullins = Beans
      Campbells = Raw Vegetable Platter w/dip
      Pilons =
      Rybergs =
      Czarnik =
      Hanchon =
      Halfpenny =
      Theisen =
      Rzonca =
      Grybel =
      Wilhelm =
      Elsey =
      (25) possible at this time.  If I have missed anyone just let me know who you are, and what your bringing.  Hugs

      We hope you all will be there or be square.  Please Respond to this email if you are/are not coming so we know how much food to prepare.

      Hugs to you all and Happy Thanksgiving and family enjoyment to all, ho, ho, ho.

      Mary and Tony