Another Update on Pam's cancer

  • dapstandmc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
      Pam went for a Radiation Oncology consultation today to help determine the next step in treatment of her cancer.

      Interestingly, the Radiation Oncologist answered the question "If this were your spouse, what would you recommend?" with: "I recommend surgery."

      Earlier, a Resident physician had described the typical course of treatment, side effects that could be expected, etc. for Pam. Based on that explanation and the Radiation Oncologist's own preference for surgery, Pam has decided to go with a surgical, rather than radiation focused next step.

      Pam has a post-op appointment with the surgeon on Friday 6/17, 2011 at which time she will arrange for the next surgical procedure.

      Thank you for all your prayers and good vibes. Please keep Pam in your prayers. We will update you next week.

      Pam and Mike
    • Tony Campbell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2011

        Pam,

        You and Mike continue to be in our prayers.

        Love,

        Tony and Mary

          --
          Rev.mo Mons. Robert M.  SABLE
          LtCol (Ret) USAF

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 17, 2011

              Pam and Mike,

              We continue to pray for you both.  Keep us posted.

              Jim Damitio