Thanks for the Prayers and Good Vibes

  • dapstandmc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2011
      Pam's surgery went well. She was home within 24 hours. Surgeon thinks he got all the cancer and that it has not spread to the lymph system. Full pathology report will confirm, hopefully, when Pam sees surgeon in about a week.

      Thanks again, everyone.

      Mike and Pam.
    • pj1947@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2011
        Dear Mike and Pam
           Glad to hear that the surgery went well. You will continue to be in my prayers until all is resolved.God bless,

        Paul Wilhelm