Re: Bonnie Johannes

  • markj
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2011
      To all my classmates and friends,

      The paragraph below I originally sent to Pat Halfpenny, responding to his email. I want all of you know of the special blessings the Lord has given me at this time of my life. Please continue to pray for me that I will be able to discern the path the Lord has in mind for the rest of my days.

      "Thank you for the prayers and thoughts of Bonnie. Between her Vigil and Mass of the Resurrection, the Lord has given me an incredible sense of peace and joy at Bonnie's death. After her Vigil, I felt the same joy in my heart that I felt the day Bonnie and I were married. To which I can only respond Thank You Lord and Alleluia! What a gift God gave me in Bonnie's life. What a gift He has given me in her death."

      Mark
    • Bruce Forintos
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 2011
        Mark,
        Thank you for your sharing.  Your faith strengthens mine.  God bless

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16, 2011
          Mark,
             I add my best wishes for you along with our other classmates, and may God continue to strengthen you and give you the peace that surpasses all understanding. Your love for Bonnie is obvious, and you did a great work. May you grow in your compassion and concern for others.

          God bless,
          Paul Wilhelm