Reunion to-do list

  • Tony Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi gang,

      Here is a partial list of pre-reunion jobs in search of volunteers. Any
      takers?

      Find addresses – I have some lists of, e.g., 100 John Thompsons
      who could be contacted to see which one is ours

      Book?

      Invitations

      Faculty estimate count (needed to set price) /locate/invite

      Choose menu (needed to set price – I have list from Sem)

      Plan ‘program’

      Investigate Hanchon linkup via internet

      Also, I have attached a 2 lists of names for which addresses need to be
      found/corrected/verified. These are 33 HS grads or guys who entered after HS
      on the first list. Finding these would mean we have all HS and College
      graduates located, plus many others. The second list contains 78 names of
      guys who attended HS only but did not graduate. There is a third list of
      about 150 names whose addresses have been verified.

      Any help with either of the attached lists would be appreciated. I have done
      some preliminary internet research. If you want to locate Dana King, for
      example, I can send you a list of 3 Dana Kings with phone numbers to call.
      If you are more ambitious, I have a list of 105 John Thompsons (many of whom
      can be eliminated because the list includes approximate age).

      Thanks to those who have helped so for. Divide and conquer?

      Peace,

      Tony

    • THOMAS CZARNIK
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
        Tony,  I'd be interested in helping with a "Book"-let for the reunion.  Maybe instead of printing something extensive though, we could "sell" a CD for a nominal price with scanned jpeg pics of various pages from yearbooks, field day pamphlets, etc.  Thinking about a theme for the reunion.  How about "Forty Years In the Desert"?  Does that sound too ominous?  It's biblical and something we as a class might be able to relate to as "anawim" of the sixties.  Hope all is well with you and Mary.   Pax vobiscum,  Tom

        Tony Campbell <soupysdad@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Donald Hanchon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005
          Hi, Tony! Thanks for keeping me "in the loop" RE: our
          Class Reunion. I was actually just kidding (as I hope
          you were!) about some kind of satellite link-up from
          Ireland! I will, I hope, be able to write you some
          kind of greeting to the assembled masses.

          Once again, thanks! Hope I see you guys before I
          leave?!

          Don