We've moved (again)

  • tonylitwinski@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2010
      Aloha, Classmates et al.:  Jana and I are no longer in Hawaii; we've moved to Germany.  Specifically, we are serving an Episcopal Church (Saint Augustine of Canterbury) in Wiesbaden, about 30 km. west of Frankfurt.

      Among other things, that means a new e-mail address.  The only one that works is tony.litwinski@....  Please add this one and delete all others (juno, roadrunner, earthlink, etc.).

      Mary, I've fallen out of the loop (probably because you don't have this new e-mail).  How do I rejoin the group?

      Alles Güte to one and all.

      Tony and Jana

      Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
      SeeRefinanceRates.com