Re: TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS

  • TOMC180
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2010

      Re: TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS
      http://tomandelainetravel.shutterfly.com/

      See our recent pictures of Istanbul.  More photos from our April trip to Greece and Turkey to follow.

      • TOM C
        Message 2 of 8 , Jun 17, 2010

          Re: TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS
          http://tomandelainetravel.shutterfly.com/

          Friends,

          Check out our travel site for pictures of our recent trip (April 2010) to Turkey and Greece.  Hope you're having a great summer.

          Tom and Elaine

          • TOM C
            Message 3 of 8 , Jan 15, 2011
              Shutterfly logo

              About Shutterfly Share
              Shutterfly Share is an online sharing service that lets you connect, communicate, and share photos and memories with your friends, family, and community groups through your own, personalized Web site. Learn more about Shutterfly Share and sign up for your own free sharing Web site.

              This message was sent to shs65-69@yahoogroups.com because you are on the list of TOM & ELAINE'S RECENT TRAVEL PICS site members. If you feel you have received this email in error, please notify us: Report Abuse.